Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Crete Heraklion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone been here before?

Going here at the end of june for a week, any experiences?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went to a small town near called Agios Nicholas or summit a few years ago. Flew into Haraklion though - but didn't go in so can't really comment on it!

mmm that wasn't a right lotta help!
    I went to Malia last June and flew into Heraklion airport didn't stay tho. I nearly shit myself landing there tho cos it looks as though your going to land in the sea the runway is right on the edge of the rocks :eek:
    I went to Malia last June and flew into Heraklion airport didn't stay tho. I nearly shit myself landing there tho cos it looks as though your going to land in the sea the runway is right on the edge of the rocks :eek:

haha I know - my sister is shit scared of flying and we were landing and she was flapping going oh my god we are going to land in the sea, we'rue going to die!

I'm like oh shut up Hannah!! (secretly thinking fucking hell, we're going to land in the sea!!)

But, rest assured, you won't land in the sea!! :D
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    haha I know - my sister is shit scared of flying and we were landing and she was flapping going oh my god we are going to land in the sea, we'rue going to die!

I'm like oh shut up Hannah!! (secretly thinking fucking hell, we're going to land in the sea!!)

But, rest assured, you won't land in the sea!! :D

haha mint it is scary tho