Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Amy McDonald

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I just saw her at the Shepherd's Bush Empire. I got to meet her too - nice girl.

First support act was superb, 2nd I didn't see. Amy's set was ok, and would have been great if I could hear what she was singing. Unfortunately her voice was lost in the mix, and was hard to make out when just accompanied by an acoustic guitar.

Nice time though - for free ;)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't like her voice, but she's a talented girl nonetheless.

And she's fit, I know her new boyfriend though :(
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Don't like her voice, but she's a talented girl nonetheless.

And she's fit, I know her new boyfriend though :(

Ah, she was ok. Seemed very nice and down to earth. We had aftershow passes too, but decided to pop for a final cocktail somewhere else to escape the invasion of the skinny jeans...

I'd not heard her stuff before, so was a nice evening out. As I said, I couldn't really hear her voice hehe ;)

WHOA!!! ON AN UNRELATED NOTE - I JUST SAW THE NEW MILKY BAR ADVERT!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmilky bar.
    g_angel wrote: »
    I just saw her at the Shepherd's Bush Empire. I got to meet her too - nice girl.

First support act was superb, 2nd I didn't see. Amy's set was ok, and would have been great if I could hear what she was singing. Unfortunately her voice was lost in the mix, and was hard to make out when just accompanied by an acoustic guitar.

Nice time though - for free ;)

From Coronation Street??
    From Coronation Street??

That's what I was thinking. But I think there is a singer called that too.
    From Coronation Street??

Huh?