Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tina Takes....

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok last night after ER I watched this thing called Tina Takes A Break, its been on a couple of weeks now I think, I know there was one called Tina Goes Shopping but I never watched it. Tina Takes A Break was so good! It was disturbing in a strange kinda way...I felt a bit weird after it...but it was good, does anyone else watch it?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I meant to watch it but I missed the first episode and most stuff ain't so good when you miss the first one. Looked really good as well - kinda programme I'd actually bother watching. Haven't sat down to a decent prog in aaaaages.
  • Options
    i think it was really good! i missed the first one last week and the first ten mins last nite but i thought it was brill!

i thought muffy was nice he was such a darlin to kim and tiylor! and i also thought he was nice anyway!

is there another one next week?

i was bummed when teachers finshed and thought what shit were they gunna put on instead but actually i think tina takes a break is better than teachers and sex in the city!!!!!
  • Options
    I know, Muffy was dead sweet, apart from the other stuff like hes an alcoholic lol...its kinda freaky when you remember that they're played by real life people who live on the estate, and that all the stuff what happens is based on real events! Kimberley is sweet.