Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Balloons

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just thought i would share my recent experience with nitros oxide.

I use balloons a fair old bit, at weekends with some pills or speed, usually get through about 30 in a night. love them i do :heart:

But a few weeks ago i did my last balloon and passed out, only for a few moments and i was sat down so didn't hurt myself, my mates didn't notice it was so quick.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone else do balloons?

xxxx

Comments

• Options
    only in labour
  • Options
    Laz wrote: »
    Just thought i would share my recent experience with nitros oxide.

I use balloons a fair old bit, at weekends with some pills or speed, usually get through about 30 in a night. love them i do :heart:

But a few weeks ago i did my last balloon and passed out, only for a few moments and i was sat down so didn't hurt myself, my mates didn't notice it was so quick.

Has anyone experienced this before? Does anyone else do balloons?

xxxx

Friends have done that before if they've been quite trashed already/lacking in sleep, or if they've put two chargers into one balloon, or tried breathing in and out of the balloon for two long.
  • Options
    It is an anesthetic so its hardly surprising that you would pass out while using it, its never a good idea to use it while standing up.

It isnt a very dangerous drug really, as long as you follow the golden rules of never ever inhaling from a bottle or canister and always just inhaling it from balloons.
  • Options
    yeah ive seen it happen, lasted a couple of seconds on my mate. No harm done!