Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

art course interview.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
okayyy i applied to the portfolio preparation course at cardonald down the south side and my interview's in march. i've to bring a small portfolio of work, but i have no idea as to how to get through the interview, and how to make the most of the work i have. i am desperate to get into this course: any tips?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• FizFiz Deactivated Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Hi, it is great that your asking for advice about this as it is obviously something that is really important to you. Are you able to speak to anyone else who has got on to the course to find out what they did? Or it might be worth speaking to any tutors or your local career advisors as they'll be able to give you loads of tips about interviews. You could also ask the people that will be interviewing you what you should expect or whether there is anything you need to prepare (other than your portfolio)? That might make you feel more at ease. Have a look at these interesting articles about going for an interview too.

Good Luck!