Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ghl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Gettin some for this weekend, apprently safe in small doses.
Any1 ever tried it, know what its like etc?
cheers.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just a quick note to say do NOT mix it with alcohol whatever you do.
    There is no such thing as GHL, I presume you either mean GHB or GBL, the latter having an even smaller margin of error.

Basically put GHB isnt very dangerous if you know what dose you are taking and you never ever mix it with any sedatives.

GBL is notably more dangerous because its effects take longer to come on, last longer and the margin of error is very small - do not ever use this unless you know the dose to the ml.
    There is no such thing as GHL, I presume you either mean GHB or GBL, the latter having an even smaller margin of error.

Basically put GHB isnt very dangerous if you know what dose you are taking and you never ever mix it with any sedatives.

GBL is notably more dangerous because its effects take longer to come on, last longer and the margin of error is very small - do not ever use this unless you know the dose to the ml.

SECONDED - please listen to Budda, this stuff is highly dangerous particularly if it is GBL.
    Its coming in 1.5ml doses, so it cant be mixed with valium or alcohol at all?
    The dosage for GHB/GBL is a very fine one between feeling great and being unconscious for several hours, if you're drinking/using other downers in it there is the possbility of vomiting and respiratory arrest, and makes that fine line even thinner.
    party_head wrote: »
    Its coming in 1.5ml doses, so it cant be mixed with valium or alcohol at all?

If that is pure GBL that is a large dose, I would try half of it at first and then see how you feel after about half an hour. Like with alcohol the contents of your stomach can make a big difference as to how quickly it comes on.

And no, you should definitely never ever mix it with valium, alcohol, ketamine or any other depressant. And yes before those of you smart arses point out that ketamine techincally isnt a depressant, it enhances the depressant effects of other drugs so effectively when mixed it is one.
    budda wrote: »
    If that is pure GBL that is a large dose, I would try half of it at first and then see how you feel after about half an hour. Like with alcohol the contents of your stomach can make a big difference as to how quickly it comes on.

And no, you should definitely never ever mix it with valium, alcohol, ketamine or any other depressant. And yes before those of you smart arses point out that ketamine techincally isnt a depressant, it enhances the depressant effects of other drugs so effectively when mixed it is one.

Listen to this man, for he is wise.

:yes:
    The dosage for GHB/GBL is a very fine one between feeling great and being unconscious for several hours, if you're drinking/using other downers in it there is the possbility of vomiting and respiratory arrest, and makes that fine line even thinner.

:yes: Whilst I've seen people out in clubs who have had GHB and seem fine I also know of people who have taken too much and woken up in hospital. When you're drunk you're not usually very sensible/perception is distorted so taking a bit too much is very easy to do. Be careful!
    g_angel wrote: »
    Listen to this man, for he is wise.

Or has had his fingers severely burnt ... ;) .. there is no teacher quite like Experience. :lol:
    Teagan wrote: »
    Or has had his fingers severely burnt ... ;) .. there is no teacher quite like Experience. :lol:

:D :yes:
    Never heard of GHL, always GHB/GBL..

Be careful of dose though.
    Teagan wrote: »

Exactly, I have written before on here about how dangerous GBL can be and how I nearly OD'd and died from it (must be 4 years ago now, time does odd things when you are as old as me). Strangely enough I havent touched the stuff since and I wouldnt recommend anyone else to use it either.