Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Let the game begin

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Our new game Turf War is now live :yippe:

Just pick your rodents and get firing your poop, condoms and whatever else you find along the way :yuck:

The game will also test your financial savvy as the crazy weapons don't come cheap and if you run out of cash you won't be able to beat your opponents.

Enjoy! :D

Comments

• BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    What is the secret code?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I win!

Also it tells you where to get the secret codes :)
    I'm too stupid for the game controls. :(
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I'm too stupid for the game controls. :(

ME TOO! :(

I selected 'mouse' for controls but I could still move him with my keyboard a wee bit. Whiiiiiit?
    me three, got bored and gave up :(
    It's not the easiest game to play but it's just like worms. Arrow keys left and right to move, up to jump. Then select a weapon from the top with the mouse, it will get it ready, then get the angle right, click once it will fill up a power bar click again to release.

Although bear in mind I had to chuck about 6 exploding sheep in their faces for them to die.
    I notice that one of the related links on that page reads "can't pay the bills?". Whoever said that TheSite.org's staff don't have a sense of humour?