Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sales stress

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
As January draws to a close, we can say goodbye to sales stress...for a little while at least!

Read Cherry's rant about it here. :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not a bad rant :)

ps "stores" needs to be "store's" in the second paragraph.
  • Options
    Possibly my biggest bugbear with sales is the nasty little trick that shops like to play on their devoted customers. They place non-sale items in among the sale items knowing full well that customers are going to pick them up in their mad rush without noticing the full price ticket. By the time they get to the tills they have so many items hanging off their arms that they end up buying it anyway.
    No shop I've ever worked in has done that - its bloody customers picking up full price items and then being too lazy to go and put it back where they got it from and instead dumping it on the sale rail! Very annoying when you get someone insisting that something is 50% off because they picked it up from the sale rail. You can try throughout the day to go through the stock on there to make sure everything is where it is supposed to be, but usually can't get within three metres of any sale area without being elbowed to death.
  • Options
    "stores" needs to be "store's" in the second paragraph.

I concur :yes:

I have a simple solution for sales stress though: don't go.

That said, I got the Best Coat in the World yesterday in the remnants of the Zara sale :heart:
  • Options
    or, online sales shopping! That way, you can do it in your pyjamas eating toast on Boxing Day morning :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    not a bad rant :)

ps "stores" needs to be "store's" in the second paragraph.

Thank you :blush:

What would I do without TheSite.org's senior sub huh? ;)
  • Options
    lol, there'd be less sulking in the site hq ;)