Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Veins on boobs lol

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just noticed I've got really visible sort of blue veins on my chest, is this normal? The wee sis reckons it's just because we're quite pale, ours are more visible. Any idears? It's not a problem, just makes me look pregnant or something :chin:

Comments

• Options
    I'd agree with your sister, lighter skinned people often have more visible veins. Some peoples are just closer to the surface too. As long as they look healthy it shouldn't be a problem, as long as its the same on both boobs.
  • Options
    Yeah you can see my veins on my breasts and elsewhere on my body too. I am very pale. My bf is generally very fascinated my my veins as you can't see his at all.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm pale and you can see some veins on me, so i think its just more noticeable on pale skin. Everyones different
  • Options
    Mine are really visible on the inside of my forearms and I've got pale skin.
  • Options
    Dark skin, mine show on the insides of my arms and very faintly on my boobies (I think maybe only I would ever notice these). In other places, you can't see the colour, just their bulge sometimes.
  • Options
    H-face wrote:
    Yeah, I'm pale and you can see some veins on me, so i think its just more noticeable on pale skin. Everyones different

:yes: I'm so pale I'm clear. You can see veins very clearly all over my body, especially on the legs and chest and areas that don't get any sunlight.
  • Options
    Pick up any copy of heat and read 'circle of truth', celebs even have it :yes:
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:
    Pick up any copy of heat and read 'circle of truth', celebs even have it :yes:

They also have cellulite, wrinkles, they go number 2 and get gas :shocking::shocking::shocking: If all these people say they have it, why wouldn't "celebs" have it :p
  • Options
    My veins show in lots of places, on my tits too, but not in a freaky-deek way. I quite like it, my ex used to say it was like the mineral veins in marble, which is a nice way to think of it...kinda. ;)
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    They also have cellulite, wrinkles, they go number 2 and get gas :shocking::shocking::shocking: If all these people say they have it, why wouldn't "celebs" have it :p
    Because they are Demi-Gods to us mere mortals? ;)
  • Options
    I feel your pain!

Yes, I am a red head, with white, white skin. You can see larger blue veins all over the tops of my boobs. I hate them because i try to wear low cut shirts, and thats all I see. I know most guys don't even notice, but I do. I have some makeup that kind of helps soften the blow of the blue, but it gets all over my shirts :blush: I can't complain though. If there where no veins, that means my boobs are dead... and we don't want that.:p
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Yeah you can see my veins on my breasts and elsewhere on my body too. I am very pale. My bf is generally very fascinated my my veins as you can't see his at all.

Your boyfriend has tits?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    This thread is a bit dead.