Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Women who sleep with celebrities and sell their story

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Well some people are just gagging for a bit fo fame aren't they! Personally I don't understand it :no:
  • Options
    Their words get twisted so much I'd be surprised if any of that was actually true.
  • Options
    Glad to see she regrets it enough to tell the tabloids. I think kiss and tells are sad tbh, but some people want their 15 minutes, regardless of how they get it.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Well some people are just gagging for a bit fo fame
    No pun intended, presumably? ;)

Personally I don't understand it :no:
    I do. It's called shameless gold digging.

Go to any number of clubs and bars in big cities that are known to be frequented by footballers and you will see thousands of girls like the one featured in the latest Scum 'scoop'. They're there for one reason only. To try to pull footballers and make the most of it, whether it is a quick 10 grand from the tabloids, or hopefully an actual relationship that will make them members of the WAG club.

Naturally footballers have only themselves to blame for the predicaments they find themselves in. Few of them appear capable of keeping it in their pants at the first sight of blondeness about.
  • Options
    I'd hardly call her "stunning". And I didn't realise old Cashley liked blonde girls.

They do it because it gets them in the papers and gets them a bit of cash. The papers use them and more often than not twist what they say depending on the agenda. If the footballer is flavour of the week then he's a well-hung stud who banged her for days; if he's not then he's a limp-dicked boozer who vomits every ten seconds and can't even last the course.

I kinda feel sorry for these people.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    I'd hardly call her "stunning". And I didn't realise old Cashley liked blonde girls.

Yeah, whats he playing at, I would much rather have Cheryl Cole anyday.

I used to live with 2 girls who had a threesome with Lemar in the Travel inn. Now that showbiz :D

I dont really have a problem with girls/ boys selling their story. After all if we they only get paid because we want to read about it. Personally I couldn't give a rats are about some slapper who slept with Ashley Cole.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Yeah, whats he playing at, I would much rather have Cheryl Cole anyday.

That wasn't quite what I was implying ;)
  • Options
    doesn't bother me in the slightest, they could write the sex up a bit better though.
  • Options
    :lol: I like the fact that mid-shag he vomited on the carpet (which she claims was disgusting) but carried on after a little swill of mouthwash. All class!

I dunno how I feel about kiss-and-tell tabloid stories. They are tacky and classless but, on the other hand, it serves the adulterous bastards right. They could try having a vague glimmer of a clue about the hoardes of golddiggers who frequent clubs with VIP sections etc etc. Outright stupidity, really.
  • Options
    Our tabloid newspapers just wouldn't be the same without these various bikes crawling out of the woodwork to boast about their sexual "exploits" with various morons, would they?
  • Options
    briggi wrote: »
    :lol: I like the fact that mid-shag he vomited on the carpet (which she claims was disgusting) but carried on after a little swill of mouthwash. All class!

We've all been there... ;)

drunkenshaggy3.gif
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    We've all been there... ;)

Speak for yourself :thumb:
  • Options
    I love the way she keeps going on about how wrong it was & how bad she felt because he was married. She's basically saying (& this is not a quote): "I pushed his hand away because he's married, but then slept with him anyway so I could make a few quick bucks from some cruddy newspaper."

I think its a story that makes them both look bad. I just feel sorry for her kid - the one they keep talking about in the article - oh she's a single mum, she has a son, blah blah blah - yeah but she's still making money out of shagging famous married men, go her! what a role model!! that kid's gonna be so proud when he's older.
  • Options
    PRETTY blonde
    Ew... :yuck:

Hope it isn't true.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    How can a wedding ring leave a 'slap mark'

I dont know about you, but my palm sticks out further than my fingers so my rings couldnt leave a mark :confused:

He will deny it all anyway, and all will be dandy with him and Cheryl
  • Options
    Well it won't be the first time the NotW has tried to pin false stories of sexual shenanigans on Cashley. They had to pay a large amount of money to him last time too.

Shame really, I'd love to see the traitorous fuck destroy his career and his life. I'd laugh so hard if he did.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    Well it won't be the first time the NotW has tried to pin false stories of sexual shenanigans on Cashley. They had to pay a large amount of money to him last time too.

Shame really, I'd love to see the traitorous fuck destroy his career and his life. I'd laugh so hard if he did.

What has he done to piss you off in the first place?
  • Options
    I know someone who sold a story about meeting an accused murderer.
    She was misquoted and her story was completely changed to make him look more sinister and weird.

Still - she got paid.
  • Options
    'I like the fact that mid-shag he vomited on the carpet (which she claims was disgusting) but carried on after a little swill of mouthwash. All class!'

I like the fact that she let him continue...:lol:
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    How can a wedding ring leave a 'slap mark'

I dont know about you, but my palm sticks out further than my fingers so my rings couldnt leave a mark :confused:

Would you like me to show you?