Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

need ideas please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so since my bf and i havent been getting along too well lately and when ever we do have sex it's the same old same old if you lnow what i mean... so i would just like to know if you guys have any suggestions on how to spice things up a bit for us both and make him keep wanting more... just like leave this state of like wow where did that come from if you know what i mean??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who takes control in your replationship in the bedroom? or is it mutual?
    it's mutual.. but this time i like really wanna suprise him and just leave him like wow and nto being able to get it out of his mind
    New sexy underwear? Stockings etc?

Introduce a toy? Like one of those durex ring things. Actually their Durex play range in general is good.

Try a new postion?

A night in a hotel if your like me and my boyfriend who both live at home so sex is not always a possibility.

Only you know what you and your boyfriend like so your own ideas will be far better than what I have suggested
    He would probably love it if you took control in the bedroom. Try telling him what you want him to do to you and then return the favour. If you can smile and laugh at each other when you're getting intimate like that, all the better.
    yeah... we both live at home too so it's kinda hard at times... the hotel thing might work quite well lol.. we've tried alot of positions before but now it's just mainly the same old ones over and over again... me on top, him on top etc i'm just trying to come up with ideas that will want him running back for more lol

durex range sounds pretty interesting... any ones in particular?
    You could introduce it slowly by you turning around while on top or just whispering to him 'do me doggy style'. Do you do much foreplay?

The hotel is a must as you pair live with parents. Its not that much either and just get some sexy underwear and slap on your heels.
    Only thing I'd advise with the hotel is - do your research beforehand. Don't just book into the first one you find. Looking around, you could not only save yourself a bit of money (more moolah to spend on sex toys, as a result!) but you could find somewhere very good indeed.
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Only thing I'd advise with the hotel is - do your research beforehand. Don't just book into the first one you find. Looking around, you could not only save yourself a bit of money (more moolah to spend on sex toys, as a result!) but you could find somewhere very good indeed.

Sounds like you have done this before.

If you get the choice of two hotels, dont just go straight for the cheap one, cause it might just end up looking cheap, spend that little extra and get a nice room that looks the ding-dang-doo.

Though if you have the choice of two very similar priced rooms, that are pretty much the same, then i would go for the cheaper one.