Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

student finance-second year

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
So I went through all the application process before I started uni, filling in that beast of form with my parents and my own financial information, but what happens in the second year? Do the amounts of loan and grant I receive stay the same, or do I have to reapply again? My financial situation won't have change in the slightest, and neither will my parents.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You have to reapply again, but it's much simpler if nothing's changed from the previous year.

They'll be in touch telling you what to do.
    You have to reapply again,
    :yes: and reapply each year after that
    I think they usually send you another form to fill in every year of your degree, I think I always used to get mine around March/April time although not sure! Deffo didn't take as long to fill in as the first one though.
    Ahhh :( that form was awful, there was me thinking I may get away lightly! S'pose it'l be bit better as nothing has changed. Cheers for the answers guys
    hi

I'm on a 3 year course, nearly finished the 3rd year. Each year my loan went down, circumstances stayed the same!
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my loan stayed the same throughout - i cant rememeber filling a form every year though