Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sex problems

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bit of help please...

Myself and my gf have been trying to have sex for a while - but with no luck.

Everytime we try - something goes wrong.

For some reason ( and I do feel pretty relaxed ) , I cant seem to enter her at all. It is so frustrating.

Any tips ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you both virgins? Has she had sex before? What else part from penetration goes wrong?
    both virgins yes.

nothing else goes wrong. The foreplay is all good but I just cannot get it in ( I know it sounds stupid ! )
    sometimes it takes awhile to get the angles right, have you tried guiding it in with your hand?
    Yes, a few times.

I just think with this practise makes perfect and we have to keep trying. I suppose no pain - no gain.
    simms wrote: »
    Yes, a few times.

I just think with this practise makes perfect and we have to keep trying. I suppose no pain - no gain.

Is your cock long and fat? Could it be a size issue?
    no, not really.
    Hmmm .. okay .. try using lots of lube?
    maybe your girl isn't relaxed enough. maybe it would be better if she went on top and that way she can control it more?
    what lubes would you suggest & where can I get them from ?

thanks
    Well, KY is the most well known. Boots sell KY and other brands (presuming that you live in the UK?). Remember that they ought to be water-based so that they work with your condom.
    The Durex ones are pretty good, wouldnt go for the red one though (cant remember what its called) it seemed to get a little too hot for me and a bit ouch.

Just relax and dont think about it too much.
    Also, have you tried fingering her (and more than one finger) as part of the foreplay? Sometimes that can make things easier.
    Sounds like a textbook case of nerves. If a girl's nervous, her pelvic muscles are going to tighten, making penetration difficult, if not downright impossible. Solutions include ensuring that you're both relaxed beforehand. Next, give her plenty of oral sex. If you don't know how to, just learn off each other. If you fancy some tips, do a search on this site. (it's astonishing how much some members here know about oral sex)

Try using a variety of different condoms, the thicker ones may be helpful in the beginning. Men who have a lack of sexual experience tend to ejaculate far more quickly. That's natural enough. Sex gets better with practice. There's a blue version of Durex that does well for that purpose, though I forget its name right now...