Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help !!! Confused yes or no

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
for the last year i've been working in this office with this girl and most of the times we are the only 2 people in the office...sometimes our conversations get quite flirtious and before xmas she was telling me she was watching a sexy film on CH5 and asked me if i like my women to be shaved down blow..I was taken a back and didnt know what to say. Also on another occasion we were on a 1 day course together and on the way back on the train she noticed i have big feet and she started asking me if it was true about men with big feet.
We then went to our xmas office party and spent most the time on our own just the two of us just chatting and drinking...after a while we left and walked back into town together...we were about to say our goodbyes and see you in the new year etc etc. When she asked me if i was don't anything to come round on Boxing Day..I told her i would phone her to arrange a time and if it was still ok...I phoned her twice in the morning on Boxing Day but got no reply so i didnt bother to go round...When we came back to work in the New Year - she was really odd towards me and told me to my face she didnt fancy me..lately the atmosphere between us has been bad...
I really like this girl and would love to go out with her...But i'm getting mixed signals i thought she liked me but then told me she didnt fancy me

and advice would be great

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ouch, head fuck mate.
    confront her and ask her out. that way you'll know exactly where you stand...
    otherwise you'll be stuck in a confused state like this forever playing at flirting and mind games and nothing more.
    and thats telling it straight :p
    Tell her to stp being a prick tease and to tell u straight.