Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cerazette pill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
I have been taking Cerazette for about 7 months and have not had a preiod for about 5. I was feeling very under the weather. I could not get to the bottom of it and I decided to stop taking the pill, to see if it was that causing my symptoms. That was three and a half weeks ago. My symptoms went away almost immediately, but I still have not had a period. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Hiya,

It's usually best to start a new thread if you've not a new question, or if the original thread is old.

Peoples bodys often take a while to settle back into their own rhythym after coming off the pill, seem to remember when I came off cerazette it took a few months before I settled back into a normal cycle.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hiya,

It's usually best to start a new thread if you've not a new question, or if the original thread is old.

:yes: I've made your post into a new thread now Jan :thumb:
  • Options
    I didnt bleed once for the three months I was on cerazette, had the implant for about ten weeks and havent had any bleeding on that yet either. As mentioned, coming off the pill can mess your cycle up and it can take several months to settle down again.