Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Seetickets.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
K, so. I'm supposed to be going to a gig tonight, but even though on the seetickets tracking wotsit it says the tickets have been dispatched, I still haven't received them. I only got back to uni last night and so I haven't known about my lack of having the tickets til now. My question is: since it says they've been dispatched, can I still ring them and get my money back? I really don't like calling people and so unless there's a chance I can get it back then I am not really willing to do it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would ring them up and explain you haven't received the tickets, they might be able to give you a code or something similar so that you can still go to the gig... You will have to prove it is you so if you have information of the card you bought the tickets with etc that will help.

I would definately say give them a call even if you don't like using the phone much - don't lose out if it is their mistake!
    Also, bit random but did they send them to your home address? I've ordered from See twice and they wanted to send them to the address where my card is registered.
    Acrobat wrote: »
    Also, bit random but did they send them to your home address? I've ordered from See twice and they wanted to send them to the address where my card is registered.
    Nope, they were dispatched to uni. I've been at home for the last few weeks so I'd know if they'd been sent there.

Argh. Splodgey - I don't even know if I definitely want to go anymore because I have to go by myself now. I tried to sell the other one on eBay and got an offer for cash on the door but I've called the person and they know I haven't received them. I think I'd rather just have my money back.
    Phone whoever is selling the tickets then, nothing else you can do.
    you might struggle to get to the gig, but you should be able to get your money back.

chances are they were sent registered post so they will have a signature somewhere, you dont live with any sticky fingered people do you?

a bloke from work had the same with ticketmaster a year or so ago and they could even tell him what colour his door was and stuff.

they offered a refund but cant replace tickets as they've already been allocated.

good luck and give them a ring, you havent got what you paid for and its not your fault.