Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was in a LDR with a guy i met on hol. I was so in love and we were back and forth to see eachother. Anyways after about 3 months my ex (who i have my son too) asked for me back after 3 1/2 years. I ran after him for 3 years and decided to give up and thats when i met the guy on hol.
Anyways all my feelings came back for him and we got back together but things weren't the same after about a month 1/2. We split up and my the guy off hol got back in touch with me.

They are both asking for me back and i'm soooooo confused. Who do i want??? What shall i do???

I would love to know if our life is all planned out or is it made up with the choices we make (as said on the commercial)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you can't decide who you want to be with, choose the "none of the above" option.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    If you can't decide who you want to be with, choose the "none of the above" option.

Probably sounds like the worst decidion for you, but i'd have to agree. Probably best to leave the ex as an ex. Must have been reasons why he's an ex etc...

And LDR aren't really the best way to go in my opinion, unless it's a temporary thing or comes part way through a relationship. Doesn't seem much point to me in starting a LDR.

So yeah, maybe cut your losses with both and move on to pastures new.