Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

don't kill yourself, talk to someone!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
some time ago i overdosed and i had my stomach pumped, i was kept alive by the doctors and nurses there that night and i am gratefull! for some time i went to help sessions but even in them i said it wasn't a suicide attempt!
it was
i still havn't told anyone!

When i tried i was being bullied and had nothing to live for!
why i posting this is because i'm beginning to feel the same way, though i'm not being bullied this time, i don't know why!

This time i'm not going to try sucide, i'm gonna go to a youth clinic and see if they can help me,

The main reason i'm posting this is that now i know how much pain suicide or even just death can cause to a family, even if you feel that no one cares for you just talk to someone like a family member, a gardian or a docter! It really helps just to get your feelings out! I want to help people who went through the same thing as i did!
Just talk to someone you can trust!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey curly_boy

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been having. It does sound like you've got a sensible approach to dealing with your feelings now though.

I thought I'd post a few more places where you could turn if you still need more help after you've been to the youth clinic. Also, these boards are all about talking, listening and sharing experiences, so if you need to talk or let it out you can always come here, the depression and self harming thread is a particularly supportive place to talk.

Samaritans - Confidential help for anyone who is experiencing feelings of distress or despair, including those which may lead to suicide.
    Tel: 08457 909090
    Email: jo@samaritans.org

SupportLine - Confidential and emotional support on the telephone for children, young adults and adults who are socially isolated, vulnerable, at risk and victims of any form of abuse.
    Tel: 020 8554 9004

Saneline - Offers practical information, crisis care and emotional support to anybody affected by mental health problems.
    Tel: 0845 767 8000

Take care