Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Lightshows in clubs

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
On a similar note to Bringit's topic (clubs that let anyone in), I was wondering where you guys have seen amazing light shows?

DNA (Birmingham) was a favourite of mine's - That's where my avatar came from. DNA had lasers that did more than one colour and lots of funky mirrors for the beams to bounce off. Sadly, the club passed away in 2002.

Dome II (Birmingham) - Also had lasers plus the weirdest lighting rig I've ever seen. The kit was racked up on this ceiling that would go up and down, making the room larger or smaller.

Any events involving Godskitchen - Good light jockey.

Any concerts involving the Chemical Brothers.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Brixton Academy always has good lights. BCM in Magaluf was pretty good. Best one I have seen though was in some massive wearhouse place I went to in Barcelona for a Rave that 2 Many DJs were headlining... that was amazing.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    The hardcore arenas at Slammin and Skelter were always amazing.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    gatecrashers lighting system was some job!

sensation black and all the other amsterdam events have amazing looking light shows, but ive never been to one .. hopefully some time soon!!
  • Options
    I thought the Warehouse project lighting was slightly basic, but was done very well on both nights I went.