Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Valium/Xanax

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys, just need some advice... Me and an australian dude just bought a load of Valium and Xanax from a Bangkok pharmacy (no prescription needed over here), never tried either before. Any advice on dosage and what to expect? Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Take it easy, especially if you decide to mix it with drink.

I get Valium in 10mg pills, and I usually take half if I want to sleep ok, and a full one after a big night to make sure I'm knocked out.

Mixing with drink makes for massive memory loss and very, very erratic behaviour. I'd avoid it, to be honest.

Valium, you'll kind of feel fuzzy-wuzzy and drowsy.

Xanax I've only had a few times. Very pleasant smily stuff. Unsure what it's like on drink though.
  • Options
    If you've never taken it before, just take one 10mg tablet and see how it goes.

If you drink on it, it can have bad consequences. Seen some of my friends come to blows once or twice totally randomly because it makes people stupidly violent sometimes. Other times it's fine. It's a strange one.

I only use it for comedowns and to help me sleep if I'm stressed etc. I don't use it recreationally.
  • Options
    Ended up taking 2 10mg pills of Valium and 10 1mg pills of Xanax with a couple of beers and smoked alot of Shisha. This was over a space of time, was quite pleasant strolling around Bangkok, sitting in bars and shsiha cafe's just strolling around really. lol Then we arrived back at the hostel, started watching TV, I finished the last 3 of my Xanax pills and then it all went black. I woke up in my bed with no memory of after watching TV in the hostel. Lol No one said I did anything bad, apparantly I just went to sleep. Woke upday thinking it was 7pm (which is when my train is due for Pha Ngan) and panicked, then realised it was the morning and had to get a taxi back. haha Mental. Still got some Valium, thinK I easy next time.
  • Options
    Benzo's do have a relatively wide margin of error, but that doesnt mean you can play with them without risks. You can relatively easily OD, especially if you are drinking as well.
  • Options
    love 10mg diazepam especially with a bit of drink but they're a bit mad, if you take too many you don't remember fuck all and you seriously lose any sense of inhibition whatsoever, you'll walk anywhere and do anything/say anything to anyone and not give a fuck

id take somewhere between 5 - 10 with a bit of drink for a good buzz, but at times its been far more than that, 500 - 750mg spanning over a day or two cuz they're cheap as chips

you'll wake up in strange places and get told you were in xyz location doing shit you have no recollection whatsoever, and its handy to have someone a bit less fucked with ya cuz its easy to fall to the ground on a load when drinking

ive found they don't do too much on their own, takin a handful sober just leaves ya a bit confused etc .. kinda like takin some sleepers but forcing yourself to stay awake ... i watched a whole film after eating about 150mg of them once sober and watched the film a few weeks later and half way through i sorta caught on and was like wtf i think ive saw this before..

main thing to make sure of is to not make a habit of it and not to take large amounts for days in a row as you hit serious depression when they wear off after big doses

ive a love/hate relationship with the things, they get ya completely blootered but have big potential for addictiveness and blacking out/collapsing isnt too good either

try and stay out of public on them if you're drinking with them cuz you end up makin an eejit out of yourself and gettin into bother with the police if they stop you cuz you tell them to go fuck themselves etc, not good!

they're especially good when coming down off uppers, bit of vodka and a few blues and you just lie around feeling cabbaged as fuck, zombie ya out but its better than feelin like utter shite .. on the other hand im sure it puts a fair bit of strain on your body but sure..

as for xanax ive no idea, never had it before :thumb:
  • Options
    Although most people take them for comedowns, you really shouldn't. Thats how that rapper Dirty Old Bastard died, taking them to come down off coke. You can get hooked on them as well and then trying to come off them can kill you cos of what they do to your heart.
    Basically but they're a bit dodge, but if you just take them to get to sleep sometimes you should be fine.
  • Options
    Ok I only have two 10mg valium pills left. I'm not going to take them to a Full moon beach party, but can Ii think I'll take them tonight by myself in my beach bungalow with a few beers. Can I snort them?
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Ok I only have two 10mg valium pills left. I'm not going to take them to a Full moon beach party, but can Ii think I'll take them tonight by myself in my beach bungalow with a few beers. Can I snort them?

Not sure why you'd want to bother snorting them, to be honest.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

If I remember right benzos arent very water soluble, so they are unlikely to work very well snorted, I would advise against it.
  • Options
    just eat em

or chew/suck em ... they dont taste that bad, kinda sweet taste

good tip.. chew a few proper prescription yellows (5's) to get used to the taste .. then you can tell by taste if blues you're gettin are the real deal are not ;)