Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drug experiences

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi guys
i need your help. i'm doing a video based on a bad drug trip, maybe you could share with me yours, if it's private then please mail me privately. any suggestions or experiences are welcome. :)

Comments

• Options
    Have you asked permission to do this?
  • Options
    Nutter wrote: »
    hi guys
    i need your help. i'm doing a video based on a bad drug trip, maybe you could share with me yours, if it's private then please mail me privately. any suggestions or experiences are welcome. :)

Sorry never had a bad one really. Except wen I got a bag of coke mixed up with a bag of ket, in a club.

That was pretty disastorous!
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Have you asked permission to do this?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

What's your problem now? You always have to try and get a reaction out of someone.

I didn't ask rudely, I asked to make sure and to save him/her from receiving a PM from a mod, is that alright?
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    I didn't ask rudely, I asked to make sure and to save him/her from receiving a PM from a mod, is that alright?

Surely thats a mods job.
  • Options
    Surely thats a mods job.

I haven't PM'd him like a mod would though have I :banghead: I asked if he had asked permission so that if not he could then PM a mod and ask them if it is alright before they PM him telling him he hasn't asked.

This isn't up for debate anyway, stop trying to nit pick everything people say and allow people who could help share their experiences and post. End of. Goodbye.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    :lol:

:yippe:
  • Options
    :p
  • Options
    um ok. sorry i didn't realise i was meant to.
  • Options
    Its dead important :lol:
  • Options
    Yeh I have, getting lost inside your own head is probably the worst thing I can imagine to someone on a drug trip. Absolute horror, shock and amazement at the same time. The colour red was invading my whole vision and I didn't even feel safe in my own house. Brilliant. :D
  • Options
    absolute paranoia on mushrooms in amsterdam...there was a hurricane and the only people on the streets was dodgey drug dealers and us...thought one was following me everywhere and then i went to mc donalds to escape and had to leave as quickly as possible coz i thought everyone was looking and talking about me...after that it was all good!:D

also got bad pills(rockets)...could not sleep at all for 3 days and i started trippin...just did not want to be fucked anymore and it wouldnt stop...thought i would never be able to sleep again!
  • Options
    Bad mushroom trip at a 3 day music festival, i took them on the first day, thought everyone was looking at me (they probably were), got lost, felt i was going to be trapped there all weekend. bad bad buzz.

A couple of e's took me out of it.
  • Options
    i'll give you one of Turlough's free of charge;

"Oi waz fookin battad wit me bai's, an wun of em dey fallen duwn, an oi sayez ta dem...ey...fookin shove a yoke up dere holes!"

:D

funny then, funny now:thumb:
  • Options
    Surely thats a mods job.

It is important to check for permission before posting anything that requests help with projects or work Nutter - but it's okay we'll let it go this time.

I'm more concerned that DC thinks it's acceptable to pull someone up in this way, just because they want to make sure someone has done something in the right way.

A community is only as good as its members, and a site this big with the resources we have can only survive because users care about how it's used.

Thanks for pointing out the issue about permissions Squeal, and I'm sorry to see your attitude DC. This is a community of adults, not a playground.
  • Options
    Given that the whole horror of a hallucinogen gone wrong is the internal struggle I very much doubt you will be able to catch 1/10th of the fear - good luck though.