Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A place to share your Ex stories

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Idk im new here, Im a recovering ex user....But i still love my stories -D
So whos first? wHATS is ur fav pill. And what was the experiance u had to make u like it? Ill share mine after you :shocking:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Had many brilliant nights but the best ones are going all night..waiting till the off licence is open, getting more booze then to the pub in the afternoon and all night again.. next day mind you isnt that good but hey what goes up has to come down down down.

Fav pill...ah theres been loads but the triangle shaped x's and pink diamonds that were about a year or so ago were brilliant.

Although worst comedown ever was after 7 pink diamonds..couldnt belivee you could actually feel that bad.
    my fav pills where the speceled rolexs...they where trippy as fuck and we smoked a serious amount of weed too....it was a brilliant day/night/day....
    As the rules for this forum make clear - this is a board for people to ask for advice and information about drugs and to discuss experiences where they pertain to other topics that come up.

However these boards are not for boasting about drug use or bragging about experiences. That would put at risk our ability to provide this section of the boards.

So I'm afraid this thread doesn't make the grade and I'm closing it down.
This discussion has been closed.