Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Motivating myself to revise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Having trouble this year actually getting myself to revise. I know its not the most exciting thing to be doing in the world but i've never really had this problem before. Dunno why, i mean i've done some revision but i seem to have a not very fussed attitude at the moment and can't really get down to doing a good amount of revision.

Anyone else the same?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    try adding something else into your revision. like exercising whilst revising. makes it a lot less boring - which is probably the reason your avoiding it, because you know how tedious revising really is :)
    i know exactly what you mean

I have no interest in college anymore and hate hate HATE exams
    Yeah.

I am currently doing a hefty mother of an essay.

I can't motivate myself to work on it... But i really need at least 1000 words done today because I work 3 days a week.
    Maybe an incentive?

4-6 hours hard work followed by a pint that evening?
    Yeah i've been doing that. Hasn't been so bad lately, i know what i've got to look at so i'm ok making notes and that. Was just an annoying week i think :p
    I have like... 700-1200 words left on the essay I was pulling my hair out over...