Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

how to complain / get my shirt!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I bought a personalised newcastle united shirt for my brothers 18th online (not ebay). I paied for it through paypal on the 1st Nov and the money has gone etc. As my brothers bday was on the 24th nov, I emailed them on the 21st asking where my shirt was. I was told it had been dispatched and would take 21 days. I still do not have my shirt. My brothers birthday has been and gone with no present! I have emailed them 4 times, the first I got a reply and the other 3 times I have heard nothing back. There is no contact number for me to ring them (probly for the best as I would rant at them). Basically I'm asking how do I go about getting my shirt, or getting refunded so I can buy him another one. I would prefer to have the shirt I have ordered as it was quite difficult finding it.

Thanks

Emz

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you start a paypal dispute? Check your paypal account for the procedure.
    Email them once more, explaining that they've not supplied the goods so far as promised. That's a breach of contract, so you're going to start a paypal dispute, and also complain to paypal about them, with the aim of getting their use of paypal revoked.

Also if they take payment by Visa/Mastercard point out that you are going to contact both of those to draw their attention to a fraudulent company and get their ability to take payment by visa and mastercard revoked.

Has worked a treat whenever we've had problems. Give them 48 hours to make contact to resolve the issue.

Also start the paypal dispute.
    Hi, just to let you all know, I emailed them threatening to take further action etc, my shirt arived within 2days. Thanks!
    Out of interest, where did you buy the shirt from?

just theres a couple of places im looking at getting a personalised but foreign shirt from (national team) and was just worried incase the same thing happend to me
    happy days
    Shirt was probably sent from Thailand - hence the 21 days (which is probably WORKING days)

anyways, good stuff