Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How childish...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are right, the whole thing is childish. Including your parts.

Ignore it all.

Ignore it all.

:yes:
    kate- wrote: »
    decided I'd pour a bit of a bottle of alcohol on her

lol
    but ignore it

Ignore it all.

:yes: x 3. If you just ignore them, things will stop eventually, rather then acting like a brat, no matter how tempting and making things worse.
    to be honest i would of poured it on her than got my lighter out!!

ignore it, i dont know why u didnt slap her one to
    eurgh, what is with the mentality of girls thinking its ok to slap
    How old are these people? 12?
    eurgh, what is with the mentality of girls thinking its ok to slap

:yes: i agree!
    Fuck all this ignore shit, open a motherfuckin can of whoop-ass on thse bitches!!!!
    :yes: x 3. If you just ignore them, things will stop eventually, rather then acting like a brat, no matter how tempting and making things worse.
    :thumb:
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    You should get dad to go and beat their dad up. That'll sort it. :p
    Weekender Offender 
    So what exactly was wrong with moving on and just ignoring them? Also, what you did makes you just as bad as them, imo.
    kate- wrote: »
    ' you so dont no wot ur gettin urself into so ya beta stop ritteee now coz my bestie jannnne as done nothing to u'

:lol:

Seriously though, just ignore it. You all sound like a bunch of 12-year-olds.
    yup its quite ridiculas (sp?)
    I know know my parts arnt exactly mature :blush::lol:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I am suprised how many people in here have just gone 'oh ignore them it is so pathetic'

You and I both know that if you were in a position where you were threatened and insulted, you would eventually crack.

I would have personally done a lot more than pour a bit of alcohol over someone if I had been constantly insulted and had someone squaring up to me.

Perhaps I act like a 12 year old, but I know I wouldnt just back down and drop it.

Kate- I think you need to deal with this directly with Chris, find out what his problem is, and tell him it is between him and you and not to piss around with getting other people involved.

If he doesn't listen then have a word with your boyfriend and see what he says. See if he has been like this before, or see if he has said anything to him.

Ignoring them is always an option, which I am not disputing, it is the comments on you're just as bad, oh its pathetic that wound me up!
    Thamls Bunnie :thumb:
    It frustrates me when people go on about how you dont know what your getting into or that you should watch your back etc...
    But it can be scary aswell, i know people who dont like me and it does scare me the idea that they would find me alone in a club or something.

When i got into an arguement with an ex i eventually text him and said ' I know we both have issues with each other, but can we just be pleasant to each other because i cant be bothered with having to ignore each other in town and yelling etc...' perhaps you could do something like that and call a kinda truce with her just so you dont have to deal with the chance that she could retaliate