Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are your reasons for taking drugs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why did the other thread close? Anyway, my contribution... Where i grew up only hash and very weak speed were about, neither of which did much for me, but a couple of years back i met a girl who shared some coke with me before we first had sex. She left me two years later but the habit didnt. Associations i guess

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DrugBoy wrote: »
    Why did the other thread close?

Because it was 7 years old.
    I don't really know what my reasons are, it just makes some nights better really and is just a good way to have fun and be socialable.

I went off coke a while ago though I've seen it screw too many people up so I don't really do it any more. Still up for beans if they are about and the odd joint.
    don't do drugs no more but my reason was for the buzz and i suppose my reasons for starting in the first place was mostly curiosity
    because I absolultely LOVE being on pills! all the music, dancing, everything, it suits me well!
    I don't take a huge amount of drugs and don't take them often.

When I do, I use them to enhance an experience, especially if there are VJs and a light show (and bubble machines rock too!). Sometimes have a smoke with mates and as for alcohol... Well I sometimes drink socially too.

To be honest, most the nights out I have are sober... I don't need alcohol or other drugs to enjoy myself unless the place is really crap.