Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Toe nails falling off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I must have done something to my toes out in Brighton last night because I woke up this morning on the floor and my big toe nails cain when I touch them. I think they're slightly bruised underneath, my mum says they might fall off!!!!!
:shocking:
What the fuck, will this happen??!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :nervous:
    Great, so I'm going to be on a beach in Thailand with two toe nails hanging off...:yeees:

Ladies, here I come :naughty:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Great, so I'm going to be on a beach in Thailand with two toe nails hanging off...:yeees:
    lol wrap it in a plaster
    Yeah runners get this sometimes, also hill walkers etc. Basicly comes from bashing your toes.

Sounds like they will fall off. Dont worry, they grow back. Just make sure noone stomps on your foot in the mean time.

J.
    JCJC wrote: »

J.

Lol Too late, someone stodd on my toe in the pub earlier.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    When I worked as a greenkeep having to wear steelies everyday, often with wet feet and having to do a decent amoun of distance on foot my toe nails used to fall off from time to time.
    Weekender Offender 
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ewww what a minger ;)

When you going to Thailand? If it is soon, you might get away with it.

Otherwise you can look like a cool dude with socks and sandals on!
    This has happened to me aswell, well this doesnt make it any less gross sounding but it wont hurt when it falls off, its just the thought of it!
    This has happened to me aswell, well this doesnt make it any less gross sounding but it wont hurt when it falls off, its just the thought of it!

Yep, it happened to me, i could see the new one growing underneath then the damaged one just fell off, painless really :D
    mine fell off, was fully ming! Had to wear sandals for an age, and it still looks wrong now two years later - good luck! lol