Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Magic Knickers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Whats the best ones to buy?!

Comments

• Options
    knickers with magical powers?
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    knickers with magical powers?

will try anything!!!
  • Options
    Being one who carries a little extra around the midriff I invested in a couple of pairs of these from different brands. M&S ones were cut too high across my flabby arse and I felt like I needed to remove them from my bottom crack most of the day, and the ones that I got from playtex or some brand like that kept rolling down whenever I sat down. I wore them to a wedding and actually had to take my knickers off I was so uncomfortable.

Intimate details aside, I would recommend a pair that go right up to your boobs OR an all in one body suit like this one from Simply Be which was featured on How to Look Good Naked. Yes, it looks totally unsexy but at the end of the day all you want is to cover the bits that bulge and it is more comfortable. I guess it depends on how 'big' you are or what your problem areas are.
  • Options
    Go the whole hog and get a corset.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Mine are from m and s, and although I agree if you wear them too high they can be a bit of a nightmare, they can be rather good if worn a tad lower.
  • Options
    Oh that was quite interesting, bee. I knew of these from those lovely days of retail work but never knew how many kinds existed. So from the ladies with experience, which kind would be best to use that would just work the hip/lower belly area? http://simplybeuk.drct2u.com/productcache/DAL/BO5440/HJ743RK.html.gz probably? How do you know what size to get, I couldn't understand the directions they had on that site? Do they have little sizing charts on the back of the packages like pantyhose?