Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bleeding!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Please be nice to me :blush:
I've just got back from being at a lads house, everything was going fine, he started fingering me was ok but I started bleeding slightly, kinda made me feel:blush::blush::blush::blush::( :crying:
Things went strange then and didn't get a kiss bye but I'm not worried as much!
Do you think that the bleeding is just due to him going in deep and rough as it was very deep and rougher than I'm used to. It was also my period last week and I've not had any action since April. This always seems to happen to me for the 1st time with someone new, WHY??? any ideas?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe his fingernails were sharp or you might not be turned on enough
    thik he did cut me like
    just dunno if i should txt him again or wait and see ........
    Maybe it was 'left over' blood from your period? or maybe you are just very fragile down there? and it takes a while for your body to get used to a new object?

These are just thoughts, i dont know how much sense they make
    Stary Eyes wrote: »
    Do you think that the bleeding is just due to him going in deep and rough as it was very deep and rougher than I'm used to.

quite probably. you have had sexual intercourse before?
    yeh been active for 8 years, but not always regular was aprillast time, have put it down to left over period and the fact its been a few months since i last had any action.
    haven't heard from him, will see him 2moz nite as we are going to same part - hell
    If he couldn't get away quick enough and hasn't been in touch since then personally I'd count it as a lucky escape as his concerns obviously didn't lie with you.
    Go to the party looking drop dead gorgeous and let him see what he's missed out on.

Next time you want to go with someone make sure that you are totally relaxed and turned on and remind him that he is handling a delicate area not trying to stuff a turkey!
    Silk wrote: »
    Inot trying to stuff a turkey!

:lol:
    I know
    Thats my plan but don't think I'll look like that never do!
    Trust me thats what I was but if I wait I'll be waiting till I'm 90!