Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

weekend?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
been at it since start of last week has to be done .. flat out til new years then time to get my act togehter!

mad one tonight even tho weathers shit, cant wait :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    z- wrote: »
    flat out til new years then time to get my act togehter!

Heard it all before....

Dunno what the craic is with me, only got a 10 bob so see where that gets me. :D
    Oh, is the weekend coming up? Had to take a moment there to actually work out what day it is! And even now I'm not so sure, it's Friday isnt it??

Hmm :chin: not much, maybe give a mate a ring..Got lots of xmas money to spend so maybe go hit the sales :D
    I'm going to the stables and hoping that my horse won't spook at the fireworks. grrr, I hate those.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I havn't drunk a drop since Xmas Eve, I've been ill. Got a stinking cold.:mad:
    Weekender Offender 
    just watched the doctor who xmas special (downloaded as was travelling when it was on the tv)

got the latest bourne film on dvd for xmas, so just about to go sit down and watch that, should be alright, just had myself some homemade chicken parmo

all is good, especially as i have a giant bottle of becks
    Skive wrote: »
    I havn't drunk a drop since Xmas Eve, I've been ill. Got a stinking cold.:mad:

i finished work at 1pm on monday, we all went to the pub, i dont think i had that much to drink for a good couple of years, somehow managed to get two buses back to home, well basically outskirts of stockton to durham

and i ended up going to bed on the sofa, just as the shakes were starting, no way was i making it up the stairs, i blame the carlsberg and vodka
    MrG wrote: »
    i blame the carlsberg and vodka

Nothing to do with you consuming it?!?! lol

As long as you had a good night I guess.... ;)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Got a wedding tomorrow night. Will probably spend Sunday recovering. Then it is NYE, so will have a few drinks and then will recover again!
    I'm going to a fetish party :thumb:
    oh fun!!! :D I haven't been to a fetish party in ages! Next one not due at the club I go to until the May Day Holiday! :( Sooooooo Long to wait.......
    Hogmanay street party in Edinburgh, then party at my mates' flat.
    On Friday, I was out most of the day shopping. As ever, I bought too much and as ever, it was pissing it down with rain. Saturday, I've got no plans. On Sunday morning, a mate of mine is coming over in his car and taking me to Manchester for a couple of days. That's where I'll be for the New Year festivities. Probably be back home late on Tuesday afternoon.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Total amount of sod all, can't even remember that its the weekend.