Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is there anywhere to get legal drugs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is there anywhere to get good legal drugs?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    An off licence?
    budda wrote: »
    An off licence?

I don't think she means Nobby's Nuts :p
    Hotnix420 wrote: »
    is there anywhere to get good legal drugs?

Head Shops will usually sell you "good legal herbal highs." Load of balls basically, can try and get a fake prescription of valium or some shit, also alcohol.
    yeh where i live there is a headshop and you can get legal pills....the exotic ones are good...heard you can get herbal coke too but havent tried it...the herbal weed is shite!
    You used to be able to get BZP pills which gave you a buz, but no more. There are loads of other herbal pills that I've never tried, although some of them are meant to be alright.
    I tried some herbal pills in Amsterdam for a laugh, did like 11 of them and felt nothing... I also had a few lines of this herbal speed in a shop in amsterdam and it was a load of crap.
    You can't even get hold of Salvia or Nitrous Oxide very easily now, I don't think?
    Leagle highs

well ive tryd a few depending on what effect u want from stoned to tripping there is a good uk based web site that sells allsorts of random crap and also some rather intresting items especialy for smokes n ravers..
    http://www.wellcoolstuff.com
    check it out read some review especialy about some of the pep type pills there is some isue with law so stock is runing out , there is a message on the site that explains.

-Peace
    Wales the green desert
    Theres still always whip its for expensive buzz :p
    Holland, Christiania in Denmark, an off license. Pretty much it.
    Just visit a headshop, there are plenty of legal trippy things that work. Make sure you read up on them beforehand though so you know how to prepare them.
    piperazine pills?

can also buy amantia(sp?) mushies in head shops

failin that get yourself a dippa glue :lol:
    Haven't tried many legal 'hebal highs', most are said to do little, Although saying that, salvia did nowt to me but a mate of mine said they had a pretty intense, although very brief moment on it. I wouldn't mind trying Fly Argarics (amanita?).

I quite like reading up on plants and that :blush: I really want to try Blue Lotus/lilly and Kratom, which are both legal plants which Ive read about and found at a lot of online shops;most of these with Shamen somewhere in the name.. (Think I might have read Kratom was illigal in Thailand), but yea, unlike most of the legal plants sold in head shops, these, especially Kratom are meant to be quite pleasant but mild, although again, just what i've read up on erowid and the likes, with equal number of people saying they do fuck all.

Is BZP still legal? Think thats what was in some 'legal ecstacy' pills? Again, never tried it. Some of my mates take loads of BZP religiously every weekend, they love it, they always just look really scatty on it though I reckon.

And then you've got your cider and fags from the corner shop. Oh, and poppers :yeees:
    Two of my favourite highs are legal. Nitrous oxide and salvia. Salvia you will get at any head shop but you need to experiment with brands and dosages. For nitrous oxide ask someone in the know.

Both are legal.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It's not a good idea to post links to sites selling drugs, legel or illegal.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    It's not a good idea to post links to sites selling drugs, legel or illegal.

Good point. Edited.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    You can't even get hold of Salvia or Nitrous Oxide very easily now, I don't think?
    Neither salvia, nor nitrous oxide have had an effect on me...
    Namaste wrote: »
    Neither salvia, nor nitrous oxide have had an effect on me...

Then you havn't taken them properly.
    Weekender Offender 

I very much agree. Done properly both of these will fuck you very very hard. I found salvia to be way more intense than acid and laughing gas can take you to a completely different world.

Both are very easy to find.

J.

I very much agree. Done properly both of these will fuck you very very hard. I found salvia to be way more intense than acid and laughing gas can take you to a completely different world.

Possibly not... Or I got shit salvia.

However, some people don't react to it full stop.
    JCJC wrote: »

How's the best way to take laughing gas then?
    Possibly not... Or I got shit salvia.

If you've never had a hit you havn't done it properly. Shit Salvia is the most likely cause. There loads of trash on the market.
    However, some people don't react to it full stop.

Where did you get this from?

And laughing gas is most easilly taken by cracking a whipped cream canister and inhaling through balloons.
    Weekender Offender 
    How's the best way to take laughing gas then?

Empty 2 chargers into a balloon, lie down, and inhale and exhale the gas in the balloon. Dont just inhale it then breathe it out, you have to keep going. after a few seconds things should go very peacefull and sounds will start to go "boingy". You'll get time distortion and go into a very strange dreamlike state. The best thing is that you reach loads of "epiphanies" but you generally always forget them afterwards.

Taking laughing gas is a bit of an art, once you get used to it, its easy to breath in and out but it takes a little getting used to. The longer you can keep going with it the longer and deeper the high is. You will feel like you are going to pass out and drop the balloon but you wont.

You learn what works best and how to chase the high. One thing I found which is usefull is to take a breath in and out through your nose for every ten breaths of the balloon and it keeps things going. You can also try doing a "buddy system" type thing where you get someone to hand you another balloon as soon as you have used up the first one. This gets you REALLY fucked.

Its a very very strange, intense and sometimes scary high. My trips are always very death fixated, but in a good way.. if that makes sense.

EDIT: Some warnings, ONLY use the balloon method. DONT try to build some kind of nitrous ventilator or do something stupid like put a bag over your head and suffocate. There have a been a few deaths as result of doing stupid, stupid shit like this but if you are sensible nitrous wont damage you as long as you dont take a ridiculous amount. I remember reading that it can cause brian damage in very high amounts, the people in question were using like 200 canisters a day over a period of 6 months or something like that.

So stay safe and keep nitrous legal.
    As for salvia, there are loads of shit brands out there which just dont work. When you find a good brand, stock up and stick to it. Salvia WILL work for everyone... you just need to find your dose and a good brand.
    JCJC wrote: »
    As for salvia, there are loads of shit brands out there which just dont work. When you find a good brand, stock up and stick to it. Salvia WILL work for everyone... you just need to find your dose and a good brand.

It may well work for everyone, but it is a very strong hallucinogen and really shouldnt be taken lightly by anyone.

As for Nitrous Oxide and safety - it is if used safely a relatively harmless substance, it doesnt even actually get changed in the body, it goes in and out the same.

The risks are largely to do with how you use it, straight from a canister is just plain stupid and risks frostbite of the throat or a burst lung. And putting a mask on or a bag over your head are again just plain foolish and asking for trouble.

Nitrous does seem to have habit forming properties with people using lots in one binge and people do go on to have addictions to it. The longer term risk with heavy use is B12 deficiency, this can eventually lead to you loosing feeling or even movement in fingers, toes and possibly legs/arms. If you are going to use it is wise to suppliment with B12.
    Salvia can be found in lot's of different concentrations (X5, X25) obviously the more concentrated it is the less you need (and the more it £££)
    don't know about ballons, but I've heard it referred to as 'hippy crack',
    so I imagine it can be pretty moorish
    James_Ford wrote: »
    don't know about ballons, but I've heard it referred to as 'hippy crack',
    so I imagine it can be pretty moorish
    It's a completely different drug to crack; a dissociative anaesthetic similar to ketamine, PCP and DXM - only the effects are very short-lived. The fact that it wears off so quickly is why people end up sitting there all day doing balloon after balloon.
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    You used to be able to get BZP pills which gave you a buz, but no more. There are loads of other herbal pills that I've never tried, although some of them are meant to be alright.

I tried some herbal ecstacy pills on NYE... They were utter shit. They basically gave me all the shit parts of ecstacy mildly and made me feel cold and sick.
    I tried some herbal ecstacy pills on NYE... They were utter shit. They basically gave me all the shit parts of ecstacy mildly and made me feel cold and sick.
    I once dropped two rockets and chucked immediately - apparently they're mcPP. First time I ever threw up on pills - I had been drinking, be wary of doing so if you're going to take BZP.
    Legal high that messes you up beyond belief!

I was browsing round youtube and found some video posts on a legal high called salvia. I would say to anyone that has experimented with acid or ketamine, salvia kicks the ass out of both drugs and is totally legal. Somewhere there is a loop hole in the law that allows this herb to remain legal in the UK. I researeched the prices on it and you can buy it in head shops or market stalls for £15 a gram which will get you pretty demolished a few times, you can also buy it on ebay for around £2.50 a gram. But after hunting for a few hours i found out that you can buy it straight from mexico for $160 per kilo and it costs £8 shipping. So if anyone wants to make a small fortune selling it on ebay or market stalls then i would jump on the bandwagon before its banned in the UK. I would comment that its only for the headstrong buzz junkies and not for the mellow smoker type person, this shit completely puts you on another planet just like a really strong trip. The buzz only lasts around 5 - 15 minutes depending on how much you smoke. Personally i wouldnt sell it to people i know because seeing it used is quite disturbing in some cases, because the user has no clue of whats going on, in some cases ive seen people unable to speak, they are just jibbering loads fo noises whilst freaking out. I know that this herb was banned in australia but as far as i know its legal everywhere else. Also another herb i was told of is called YOPO and its supposed to be alot stronger than Salvia, so maybe one day i might see if i can get hold of some of that if its legal over here.

I dont personally take drugs, i used to be a proper headstrong buzz junkie for 12 years of my life, i lived from day to day smoking as much weed as i could, weekends of cocaine, extacey, acid, ketamine, amphetamine, yaba, uppers, downers, smack, crack, clubs, pubs women and gettiing payed for spinning records to hundreds of people ....the life of being a superstar dj.... trust me if you ever want to be a dj, keep your feet on the ground because its easy to lose your head in the world of the rave scene lol. Sadly it all came to an end when one day i overdosed on amphetamines....trust me its one thing i would never wish on my worst enemy, its a very unpleasant experience and if anyone ever feels the need to give up drugs you should try it...lol. Now i live a life with money in my pocket, instead of enough drugs to get half of the country fukd up for a week, and i sit on my ass in my small studio writing tunes for my buddys record label, even though i dont do drugs i will say that without them the music scene would never have got where it has without them, and probably half of the women i shagged wouldnt have shagged me without them either...... Its a fukd up world out there, just make the most of it.....your here for a good time, not a long time!
    Its not a loop hole in the law at all, its just not been banned. That's largely because it doesnt really have any abuse potential, most people who try it either find it didnt work or are so frightened by it they never touch it again.