Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stil Sore

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all, I has sex last friday morning e.g. 3.30am

But its nearly a week later and im sore down below since. he used a comdom and it did hurt most of the time but i thought it was because i hadnt had sex for five months before that.

Was just wondering whether it was natural to be still sore, im almost ithy aswel but i did shave my pubic hair friday night for the first nite it that could an explantion for the itchness:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Check yourself for cuts or alternatively if it still hurts now, go to the docs!
    you might have thrush?
  • PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    Normally with thrush, it will itch as well as being sore (and sore, mostly because you may have been scratching), but then a shaving rash will itch as well - but only on the parts you shaved, not elsewhere. Either way, if you're worried then get yourself down to a GUM clinic - they see this sort of thing all week long and will be completely used to it so there's no need to feel embarrased.
    go doctors its prob thrush! your doctor will prob give you a cream to use! but dont scratch! when i had thrush i got it so bad! i ended up with a scratch on the inside because i scratched it so much... and seriously it stings like hell!
    after i do my business on the toliet, the toliet paper is gettin stuck inside my lips coz the hair so short or somting. im worried it may become infected coz it nt easy to remove coz i cant see at the very back lik. it hasnt been itchin much for the last few days at all
    you might have thrush?
    or just have had really rough sex?
    If you think you have thrush eat a clove of garlic (chop it up to small pieces first) and use a blowdryer to dry your vagina, this really helped for me.
    You're an idiot.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    g_angel wrote: »
    You're an idiot.

who is?
    Bunnie wrote: »
    who is?

charlotte.

trying the bullshit one-up-mans-ship on somebody's problem.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    How the fuck did this turn into an argument?!!?!?!
    ok fuck off with your high and mighty bollocks where you preach to people about your pathetic opinions. no one gives a shit so shut up you self righteous twit.

:lol: :wave:
    trying the bullshit one-up-mans-ship on somebody's problem.

Better than the "I go to the gym so anyone who doesn't is a lazy fat-arsed twat" bullshit ;)
    Kermit wrote: »
    Better than the "I go to the gym so anyone who doesn't is a lazy fat-arsed twat" bullshit ;)

:lol:

Quite.

Although that wasn't quite what I was saying ;) I think that's one can of worms that doesn't need opening again in case more people cry... Note I have stayed out of the new topic in P&D which follows on from the original one? :)

She's still an idiot. Check out the classic "Are drugs really all that" thread :lol:
    :thumb:

LOL im the idiot? you're the one who gets so overly excited and tetchy about little comments so im afraid its YOU whose the idiot because you refuse to let people have any opinion which is the opposite to what you think. you remind me of a spoilt brat stamping its feet if not everyone agrees with what you say cos lets face it, most of its fucked. just like your personality i assume :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Idiot.
    by the way, for a 28 year old man i think you are pathetic monsoir.

If you're going to try insulting me, at least spell it correctly.

Monsieur. Idiot.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I think someone is a little sore on this thread and it isn't the original poster. :D
    JsT wrote: »
    I think someone is a little sore on this thread and it isn't the original poster. :D

:lol:
    seeing as you probably dont have a girlfriend...go find some drugs to amuse yourself cos im bored with you now prick.

:lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, you do come out with some rubbish. I had plenty of drugs over New Years, thanks. You know what though? Instead of being either dead or in rehab, getting treatment for my non-existant addiction, I was back at work as normal today. I also have a very good job. Funny that! :D

Did you read this today?

Linky

I think a lot of people found it interesting, if controversial. Here is the thread going on here: Linky 2

Also, you are correct, I don't have a girlfriend - I don't actually want one. I instead have 3 girls that I am dating, casually, and we're all fine with that. :) Makes for an easier life, as we are free to meet other people when I want to - as I did on NYE. ;)

But yes, I had a bit of a chuckle winding you up, kiddo. We'll leave it there before you blow a gasket! :D
    LOL. but good one for lettin us all know that you have 3 birds on the go...those lucky things....

nb...like the immature edit at the bottom. smooth.

I quite liked it ;)

But yes, they're quite happy. As long as nobody is being messed around, it's all good. You don't like people giving you factual responses to your silly little insults, do you?
    God wrote:
    Please kindly shut the hell up, bickering children like the pair of you are why frogs fall from the sky

Theres you two told then
    MrG wrote: »
    Theres you two told then

:lol::lol:

You do know it's only because we actually lurve each other... Effectively the equivalent of me pulling her pig-tails ;)
    :lol::lol:

You do know it's only because we actually lurve each other... Effectively the equivalent of me pulling her pig-tails ;)

three words

frogs
    sky
    moses

'nuff said

;)
    MrG wrote: »
    three words

frogs
    sky
    moses

'nuff said

;)

I wonder when our pal Aaron will get involved... Only when the Pharaoh (JimV?) has had enough, I guess.