Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help needed about a girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, Been a long time reader but never usually post but hey, here goes.

Right I have known this girl since i was about 10 (i am now 17) and we have always been good friends, untill about 6 months ago when we started getting really close, Now, this as you can guess is great news, i do like her ALOT.
However, her older sister and me have been friends for about the same period of time and she has (supposodly) fancied me ect ect, but she now has a boyfriend. I was worried that she might do something if me and her sister got together.
Thats not the end of it though only my best friend knows about how close me and her really are and my other friends either already know (i think it seems kinda obvious) or they are clueless to it, i am not worried how they are going to react because it is my choice who i go out with and what i do. But i think she might be worried what her sister might say if she starts going out with a guy that she used to like.

any help would be great.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't be too concerned about this. She'll just have to deal with it if she doesn't like it.
  • Options
    i would assume her older sister has moved on since she now has a bf. if you like her do something about it and don't be concerned too much with what other people think.