Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

London ticket shop- a warning

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT buy any tickets from this site.

We bought take that tickets for tonight back in March ( for 240 quid, x2 the face value)

The tickets did not arrive and we were eventually told they would be brought to the venue tonight.

We got there to discover over 30 other people waiting too, and eventually when the so called agent arived over 40 mins late he had just TWO tickets.

They try to make it look plausible, but he ended up RUNNING off because he did not have any tickets for us all.

Have just looked them up and discovered many many others have gone through this with the same company.

it's elaborate, it's clever but it's a scam. Kids left crying, people left hundreds of pounds out of pocket and theres no come back as they are based in Hungary.

Please don't fall for it. Warn others.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    edit: nvm
  • Options
    Are they only doing it to Take That fans?
  • Options
    they have been doing this scam for a while, so much so its been on watchdog a few times.

personally i wouldnt buy tickets through any of those touting agencies, either the official sources or ebay for me at a push
  • Options
    Personally, I wouldn't buy Take That tickets, that was my point really, though I meant it light-heartedly.