Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Strictly Come Dancing Final

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I've watched bits of it (my mums obessed). Matt and Alesha are both very good dancers and deserve to be in the final but I want Alesha to win.
  • Options
    Oh yes, I've been watching this series from the word 'go'. Who'd have thought that, when the show first came about in 2004, that this was going to be a massive ratings hit? Famous people dancing on a Saturday night - not the most obvious idea for a smash hit, but it works brilliantly!

The stunningly beautiful Alesha Dixon won, and she deserved it entirely.
  • Options
    I've only seen bits, but I agree, I think Alesha did deserve to win
  • Options
    I have watched the whole series start to finish and have loved watching Matt and Alesha most! Definately the two best dancers of the series with out a doubt for me, even with Matt's occasional mistakes.

For the whole series, i think Alesha deserved to win as she was consistantly the best dancer, but on the night, in the final, i thought overall, Matt gave it more and did better. Especially in that very last anything goes dance. Alesha seemed to really struggle i thought.

But was good series!
  • Options
    Bullseye wrote: »
    Especially in that very last anything goes dance. Alesha seemed to really struggle i thought.
    Turned out that, according to the Mail on Sunday, she was having panic attacks before that evening's show. Nerves - the enemy of Matt for so long - may have been getting to her that night. Understandable enough.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    some pissed up drivel
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i was due to see the cutlers at an event recently, that they cancelled at the last minute, the organisers managed to get a russian partnership in, who were actually terrific

point is, the excuse made was strictly come dancing commitments. and being busy, which they knew they were going to be months ago

ian and camilla who i saw last year were fantastic, and still came in the middle of a series