Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

freaked out!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
K im a lil freaked out.I just got home tonight after having a few drinks with mates,i get in sit down eaten my kebab when i hear a noise outside didnt think anytin of it just thou it was kids outside,abouts 10mins later i hear voices downstairs so i look out my window im 7 flights up,theres a guy downstairs trying to resussitate another guy whose on the ground.The jist of it is this guys jumped from the floor above me,well fucked up,the guys been taking away in an ambulance but i dont think it looks good from what i saw and heard.I just feel real shaking now just the thou that what i heard earlier was that guy.fuck.
has anyone ever seen sumtin that they wished they hadnt!
really put xmas in perspective.

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Many things. Once witnessed a near miss between some ginger chav and a train and the moment you didn't know whether he'd gone under or dived out of the way. Luckily he had.

All I can think is that you try and put it to the back of your mind and try and get a good nights sleep.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    When I was in high school I went to a party one day and the way I remember it, we all saw a crime being commited in the street outside. The scariest thing is that I don't remember any of us calling the police, and I don't even remember what I was thinking.