Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Battlestar Galactica: Razor/Season 4

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So, the one off Prequel movie that was Razor was awesome, i loved it and thought the Kendra Shaw character was fantastic, a little saddened she wasnt a series regular from season 2 now i have seen that.

Also, what does ever fan think of the fact season 4 is the final season? I wish it was going to go on more!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thought Razor was kind of a let down tbh. Wanted Battlestar to go on way past 4 seasons, but I'd rather the writers know the end is coming so they can conclude the story instead of finnishing the season on a cliffhanger then being told it's cancelled.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So long as it has a definative ending and no open ending, work it out for yourself who the final cylon is, or make it up for yourself if they get to Earth or not, coz that would really annoy me! If it is open ended but there is a one off feature length "movie" finale, then that would be fine by me.

I liked Razor, like i said, i really liked the Kendra Shaw character, i thought she was awesome and think it is a shame she wasn't a regular from when the Pegasus was found. Although... i wish they had included more classic BSG Cylons and ships ;)