Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help my minds been slipt it seams like!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If been with my boyfriend for two years on the 17th this month. I love him so much and i would do anything for him.

But today he made me see his true colours and im split minded of what to do next.

It all start this moring he was very off with i new something was up, he droped me off to work as usual but dint say bye like he usually does.
When i got to work i txted him asking him if everything was alright he replied 'no actually i got a few things on my mind u havent been paying me enuff attention. For god sake its xmas things can get hetic.
I texted him back in the nices way saying xmas can be stressful and so on lets do something over the weekend just the two of us.
With in 20mins i recieved this message.

' This relationship stinks i anit happy we are on a break now ill pick you up tonight and drop you off so i can pick my stuff up. I aint seeing you again you do my f*cking head in. i would have giving you anything do anything for you but f*ck you. I cant be f*cked with a stressy little slef absorbed cow anymore. If you aint at the bus stop i aint waiting for you you can walk the 17 miles see if i care. Your a f*cking c*nt you been treating me like shit for long enuf no more you dont deserve me!!'

:banghead: i gave him some few homes truths back well i couldnt bite my tongue on that on. Now hes begging for me back. Im really stuck what to do. is there any suggestings please xx

Comments

• Options
    What an arsehole.

Well I think you'l have to talk it out with Him in person and see how it goes from there.
  • Options
  • Options
    Personally it doesnt sound as if you should be together if you can't discuss things without being nasty or you giving in and apologising. Hope things work out
  • Options
    i wouldn't want to go out with anyone capable of sending a message like that!
  • Options
    beesha1988 wrote: »
    u havent been paying me enuff attention.

Am I alone in asking someone for more attention (if they can) instead of having ago at them, if I feel I'm not getting enough?:confused:
    Now hes begging for me back

Do you really want to be with someone who treats you like this?
  • Options
    doesnt sound like a very healthy relationship to me.
  • Options
    thanks guys, i have been with him 2 years today, so im going to sit the git down lol and tell him how i feel, lets hope it gets sorted tonight.

Thanks again xx