Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

wat shud i do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey i am 13 and i really want to suck a dick wat shud i do shd i ask someone on the street or wat

Comments

• Options
    definatly. thats what i did anyway, i think most people do
  • Options
    hey i am 13 and i really want to suck a dick wat shud i do shd i ask someone on the street or wat

:lol:

Dunno if you're taking the piss or what, but if you're genuine then no. You're a bit too young to be getting into that sort of stuff anyway, if you really want to though, get a boyfriend.
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    definatly. thats what i did anyway, i think most people do
    Haha :D.
  • Options
    duh
  • Options

why dont u stretch real hard and suck your own,that way you wont need to post shit likes this to get off on.
  • Options
    cassidy04 wrote: »
    why dont u stretch real hard and suck your own,that way you wont need to post shit likes this to get off on.

Is'nt it a women??
  • Options

:lol: That's brilliant.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yerascrote wrote: »

Dunno if you're taking the piss or what, but if you're genuine then no. You're a bit too young to be getting into that sort of stuff anyway, if you really want to though, get a boyfriend.

Shock horror, a serious response! Guys, please don't post in this thread unless you have anything appropriate to add - otherwise I'll just close it and we have to assume this person is actually wanting advice.

To the OP, this site is aimed at 16-25 year-olds, but there are other sites that will have lots of information you should find useful. Check out:

r u thinking

You could also ask Brook.

Look after, and respect yourself. :)
  • Options
    christ. if the OP is being genuine, then o sweet GOD! when i was 13 i didnt even know what a boy was let alone a willy...

• Options
    hmm why dont u try askin your mother what to do young child???
  • Options

you should start to go to school at first, might be a good place to find a boyfriend there too.
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    Hahaha, me neither. Well, I did but I didn't know what a "blow job" was. Someone asked me at that age if I "spat or swallowed" and I didn't know what either thing meant. I went "errrrr spit" :blush:
    I'm sure I was the same.