Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

cocaine panic attack

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ARGHHHH! My mate's just called me having a panic attack after taking coke. No idea what to do. The bloke she's with (who gave her the coke) just took the phone off her and said she's fine then basically hung up on me. FUCK. It could drive over there now, but it would mean bundling my baby into the car too. Bollox. She's not breathing right and has severe asthma... BOLLOX!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bit less bollox, I t hink I've just talked her down. Off the phone now but will speak to her again in 15 to check she's still ok and breathing normally- oh the relief!
    If she is having serious medical problems then an ambulance is the only option, do not allow the risk of the police stop you.
    :yes:

better to be busted than buried
    budda wrote: »
    do not allow the risk of the police stop you.
    except you would be giving her a criminal record.
    if its a panic attack, talk to her try and keep her calm and breathe into a paper bag - she should recover with a little tlc
    otter wrote: »

Having thought about it calmly since my firend is now breathing, as long as she didn't have any drugs on her she wouldn't have been likely to get into trouble as it's not illegal to be high, just possession or selling.
    yeah you could say that something had been spiked, no worries.
    otter wrote: »

Frankly so what? If she is seriously unwell then an ambulance is the only option.
    so how was she?