Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Being caught in compromising situations!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ever been in that AWFUL state of shame or embarassment when someone catches you alone or you with a partner in a compromising position...:blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope, but really close at times :P...Gravity of embarassment are dependant upon who caught you I guess...You best friends...ah, ok embarrasing, but not such a big deal...parents...no eye contact for 5 years...
    thankfully not. well given my bedroom backs on to the living room, my housemates have probably sust what the noises are when my partner is round, but never been caught out in the visual sense
    came in a girls face once when one of her parents came in the room, just as i was finishing
    kinda, i was topless and had to pretend we were uh just hugging..that was when my ex's mum walked in but she used to just walk into his room without knocking all the time..pissed me off
    Never. I've so far avoided the parent situation by never having sex in their house - and as far as housemates are concerned, I think they can work out when is NOT a good time to bounce in to say hi!
    MrG wrote: »
    came in a girls face once when one of her parents came in the room, just as i was finishing

hahahahahahah :D

Oh My God!
    katralla wrote: »
    Oh My God!

if she had swallowed like she normally did and didnt stop to look at her mum, then it wouldnt have happened
    if she had swallowed like she normally did and didnt stop to look at her mum, then it wouldnt have happened

:lol: its her fault!
    Never been caught but had a few near misses...

Parked in his car off an incredibly quiet country road in the dark and a load of kids going rabbiting:yuck: went passed so he jumped off me pretty quick haha

Probs get heard quite often in both our houses though... damn squeaky beds :rolleyes:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    nearly, many years ago...but nothing recently thank god!
    My bloke sis has a key to his flat and walked in whilst I was topless and he was completely nekkid. Funny but dead emberassing :o
    Yep, I've been caught twice. The first incident happened when I was dating a single mum nearly three years ago. We decided to have a quickie on her living room sofa when suddenly her son walks in, and sees us stark bollock naked. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. :blush:

The second was more recent, when someone walked in on me and a girl as we were attempting to get it on in the shower.
    my exs little brother saw me give my ex head & then told everyone about it afterwards... great...
    playdead wrote: »
    my exs little brother saw me give my ex head & then told everyone about it afterwards... great...
    :):):):)

:D:lol:
    And how did this parent react to what he/she saw? We need to know!
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Yep, I've been caught twice. The first incident happened when I was dating a single mum nearly three years ago. We decided to have a quickie on her living room sofa when suddenly her son walks in, and sees us stark bollock naked. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. :blush:

The second was more recent, when someone walked in on me and a girl as we were attempting to get it on in the shower.

You aren't the guy caught making love to his bicycle recently, are you? :lol:
    Never been caught :angel:
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    And how did this parent react to what he/she saw? We need to know!

just stood there for a while, then ran off
    Hahahahaha yep lol, i was at a friends house party and me and my fella decided to go to the bathroom for a quick fumble, i was lying on the floor whilst my fella was going down on me and then 2 lads walked in and started laughing their heads off and shouting for more people to come and have a look!!!!! :blush::blush::lol:
    luckily no. i dont think i could handle the shame if it was a family member
    Netty wrote: »
    Hahahahaha yep lol, i was at a friends house party and me and my fella decided to go to the bathroom for a quick fumble, i was lying on the floor whilst my fella was going down on me and then 2 lads walked in and started laughing their heads off and shouting for more people to come and have a look!!!!! :blush::blush::lol:
    thats really embarrassing when people get invitation of see that.
    By one of my ex's friends when he shared a house with a few mates. It was early one weekend and the idiot just bounded in without knocking.
    Then nearly with an ex on christmas eve, i was fully dressed just about to leave and he was nekkid. His mum walked in and went off on one. Luckily she didn't realise we were seeing each other and with my back turned to her she didn't know it was me. Good job since i used to see her every morning walking the dogs. :chin:
    just stood there for a while, then ran off
    Can't blame her, to be honest.

Best post ever?:lol:

one of my moments was with my x, we had just finished and were happily tarkers in his room when his mum brought us in tea and biscuits! Im blushin now :blush: and it was like 9 years ago. Hang on that one blush just wasnt enuf :blush::blush: