Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

who's the best and worst bands or solo artists?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
ok so who's music do you all like to listen to? Who do you hate? I like KoRn, offspring and the Red hot chili peppers.

I hate all pop music!!!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think Deftones\Rage r the best bands.
    Other stuff good.. J5 Dead Prez, Dre, ICP.

Worst bands...
    Talentless wankers Oasis n others alike, boy bands Goth bands, Girl bands n n e 1 Irish
    I think the best solo artist is Eminem, and the worst have got to be people like Steps, Daphne and Celeste and Lolly. I like some pop music though.
    PS Has anyone heard the rumour that Sonia from Eastenders is going out with H from Steps ?! Isn't he way older than her? Its like the strangest couple in showbiz LoL
    I like most kinds of music, at the moment I've been attached to RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE'S "WAKE UP" song. I like KoRn and Offspring too.

I hate indie music, especially Oasis and the Manics. I hate Europop too, especially songs like that ATB crap and Sash and Aqua.
  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    my brother listens to kid rock and metallica and that coz he thinks its cool after watching WWF on sky... and he likes to play it as loud as poss just a few feet below my bed when im sleeping! little brothers should be killed... although my boyfriend's sister is just as bad, if not worse, she plays annoyingly loud club music at very early times in the day in holidays.. again, just several feet from my head when i stay there!! grr. so i hate that music. im an indie chick im afraid, hence the name from an Ash song.. and i like stereophonics, greenday, coldplay, manics a bit im afraid! but not my faves.. david gray, jj72, other stuff like that. but s club 7 and steps and people like that are just shit.
    thank god i'm an only child