Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boxing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone here into boxing?

How do you feel about having to pay extra to watch the live boxing matches.

Will you be watching Sky Box Office on Saturday night?

J9
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I can't be bothered with box office TV, it's a rip off.
    If you wanna see fights 4 free you should go to club excess in wrexham on a Saturday night!
  • Options
    I hate boxing!! I don't know why, maybe I'm just soft. I hate fighting in general and violence, I can't believe people fight for a sport! It makes me cringe and I can't look at the TV when its on. By the way, I'm so glad thesite has decided to let me post again, it said my IP was banned before! LoL

Smile :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by ElisaKate:
    By the way, I'm so glad thesite has decided to let me post again, it said my IP was banned before! LoL

Must've been a mistake Elisa, I can't imagine you being banned!!

J9

• Options
    Yeah I disagree with it, part from n e thing the big boxing matches nowadfays only last bout 2 mins b4 Tyson/Lewis beat the other person, summin like £17 for this 1 on Sky, n no matter who's figting(will make exception for the Tyson - Lewis fight) £8 a minute to watch some1 get beaten up is a bit excessive
  • Options
    I guess box office is ok if you want to invite some mates round to your house. But n the other hand we subscribe to sky sports and we should get the boxing on there. I don't like boxing anyway. But they do it with movies and sometimes football.