Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

WHO WANT'S TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? WHO CARES?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I can't stand who wants to be a millionaire. Thick people watch it because they think they are clever answering piss questions like 'who released the album "the man who"?'
Whatever happened to decent entertainment? pets win prizes was better than who wants to be a millionnaire!

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS THE WORD...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Stop whining, turn off the TV and read a book.
  • Options
    Yeah! Who Wants to be a Millionaire is cool anyway. Its good to watch normal people getting a shit load of money for answering a few questions.

It was a wicked idea and I like it, and the questions aren't always that easy. If they were someone would've copped a million by now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by GwaiMui:
    Yeah! Who Wants to be a Millionaire is cool anyway. Its good to watch normal people getting a shit load of money for answering a few questions.

It was a wicked idea and I like it, and the questions aren't always that easy. If they were someone would've copped a million by now!

They have, in the States, their questions are much easier than ours. Lol.

J9
  • Options
    Yeah, but the questions are too easy, I'm 16 and could answer most of them. Why don't they set up a REAL CHALLENGE or give the money to charity?