Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do you think that TV programs are getting worse?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I think TV programs are getting worse. The amount of brain rot like castaway 2000 and boring quizes like The weakest link are rising very, very sharply. Now I like Eastenders but after watching this episode I thought the new families acting was rubbish and the story line was totally shit. Come on, I think the people should have a bit of choice about what goes on, don't you?

White men can't rap
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who want's to be a millionaire is crap too. Thick people like it because they can answer the questions and think they are clever.

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS THE WORD...
    Eastenders currently holds the highest TV ratings in the UK. Johnathan, you may not like the story line that involves 2 old bids killing each other but you are only 13 years old and perhaps not mature enough or followed eastenders enough to understand the significance of these events. These family dilemmas are for people who have been through that sort of thing. More mature people tend to like things that aren't just guns and violece, we like to see simulations of other peoples lives and follow them.
    Yeah, but there's hardly any decent TV on, especially on Saturday nights.
    The storyline from Eastenders was really touching, it's great to see that topics such as euthanasia are shown on TV.
    Apart from that there's not much else on, TV is getting worse, that's why we've got SKY.
    I couldn't really give a fuck less, I sit in front of my computer all day.
    Yeah, me too. I'd rather spend my evenings on the internet than watching TV.
    It is true - TV programs are getting worse. Especially the WEAKEST LINK!!! I mean how did anyone in the world think up a program as shit as that!
    Very true. Have recently realised that theres so much more to do in the evenings, than watch mind0numbing tv till you fall asleep. Like this site. This is my new TV.
    tv is bollox. unfortunately i glue myself to it when no-one else is at home.
    but...i dont mind a trip to "royston vasey" anyday!!!
    the league of gentlemen rules my seas!

Nephilim!