Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is tomorrow today yet?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When does tomorrow become today? I mean, officially it's 12am midnight but really, it's after you go sleep and wake-up. But how long do you have to be awake and not sleep for today actually to become, tomorrow.

Sorry if that sounds a bit confusing :D I didn't realise how late it was...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    About an hour before sunrise.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'd say sunrise is the time.
    When you start doing the tasks or routine you had planned for the next day. ie, if you plan to go to bed at 6am, tomorrow comes when you wake up. If you stay up the whole way through, it doesn't become tomorrow until you start getting ready to leave the house to go to work/uni/off licence/whatever.
    Kiezo wrote: »
    When you start doing the tasks or routine you had planned for the next day. ie, if you plan to go to bed at 6am, tomorrow comes when you wake up. If you stay up the whole way through, it doesn't become tomorrow until you start getting ready to leave the house to go to work/uni/off licence/whatever.

:yes: Thats how I'd define it too.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Dude, you think about these sorts of things way too much :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Agreed.

Alcohol + late night = random musings.

But after the day I've had, urgh. It reminded me why I hate shopping SO much. Because if you go with anyone else, even if you tell them why you're going and what you need to get, you end up not getting anything done and they go round the shops going enthusiastically 'ooh! look at that!'. I resorted to just buying them stuff in the end to get out of the shops, but then had to run from one side of York anyway to avoid missing a meeting.

I got everything done, except buying a present for my secret santa.

Here's a random question:
    Ready meals in plastic trays. Do these need to go on baking trays or can they simply be put on the trays in the oven? Or will they melt? I don't have a baking tray, unfortunately. (The package says to put on a baking tray)
    when you wake up
    If I'm staying out all weekend it's still the same night from Friday to Sunday regardless.