Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What jobs do you do?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i sit at a till in a texaco garage. i havnt got a clue what to do with myself.
    Student, but part time job is a home shopping driver for Asda. Proper top fun, first job I've had where you're not counting down the hours till you finish, but the cold and the bad back from lifting and driving all the time can be really bad. That and random people crashing into you!
    I'm a project worker for an organisation that helps women working and studying in Science, Engineering and Technology. The money is good for what I do, I enjoy it most of the time and its nice place to work. Its not something I want to do long term though.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Work for o2 in the call centre, don't like the job but you can wear what you like, the people I work with are cool and there's plenty of totty in the office aswell :thumb:

Wahay my job descriptions pretty much the same just replace o2 with Argos and the word totty with free drinks machines.
    Mmmmmmmmmm free drinks machines! Except the one at my last job used to put a little bit of blackcurrant in ANY drink that you ordered
    kangoo wrote: »
    Mmmmmmmmmm free drinks machines! Except the one at my last job used to put a little bit of blackcurrant in ANY drink that you ordered

Ohhhh I wish they did blackcurrant at our work... just some super sickly crappy "Starburst orange"

But every hot drink under the sun :yum:
    Skive wrote: »
    I'm an EPOS field engineer.
    Means installing networked touch screen PC based till systems, and repairing them all over the country. Involves CAT5 and IRC cabling, work on PCBs, soldering, mechanical work on printers, programming etc etc.

We use loads of those at work, you ever been to East Sussex National golfcourse?

I'm a barman at the moment and do a bit of waitering when I'm needed.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'm a barman at the moment and do a bit of waitering when I'm needed.

I thought you said watering for a second and was about to say that it sounded quite a cool job.

But no :p
    JsT wrote: »
    I thought you said watering for a second and was about to say that it sounded quite a cool job.

But no :p

:lol: That too of course.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: That too of course.
    Next you'll be saying you've been building sandcastles in bunkers on your day off! :p
    Im a mechanic, absolutely love my job wouldnt change it for the world!! great to have a job thats based around my hobby! big smile waking up for work every morning!!! :):):)