Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas Present

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kaffrin wrote: »
    I'd be quite impressed if my other half got something really awesome off ebay for a bargain price! I think it may make me love him more.

Does that make me a cheapskate? Actually, I dont care. It's true.
    :yes: and it would mean hed really have had to search out something special.

I was really impressed when my other half got a fiver knocked off the swatch he bought me for valentines day once!
  • Options
    I was really impressed when my other half got a fiver knocked off the swatch he bought me for valentines day once!

:lol:

I would have been, too. It's the thought that counts, not the money.
  • Options
    Is it just me, or is diamond tiffany ring meant for something *other* than a Christmas present? If I received that, I would assume that my boyfriend was proposing to me.

Yep, absolutely, I would too. As she's asking for a tiffany ring, maybe she's hinting more at an engagement than an actual ring? ;)
  • Options
    Actually, the diamond ring comment has already been made by one of our close friends. While I've thought about it (! :nervous:), it's not something I'm ready for yet.

Anyway, I reckon I'm gonna ditch the diamond ring plan and just get a plain Tiffany's dress ring :thumb:
  • Options
    why not get a really nice yet simple necklace? i would really apreciate soemhting like that...i think most women would