Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother guff up for auction

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
According to the beeb, channel 4 are going to auction the furniture from the big brother set. OK, so it's for charity, but why the hell would anyone want to buy this shit?

One of the things up for auction is nick's manky bed and duvet! Another is Nichola's disturbing, talentless murals. Talk about worthless crap.

BTW - if Craig wins, I'll really despair for the intelligence of this nation.

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I totally agree with you about the Craig thing. I really don't like him but most people seem to love him! I saw him described before as a 'cheeky chappie' but actually I would just say he's annoying. I want Darren to win, but I know he won't as most people don't like him! So it should be Anna. She could be the first female Big Brother winner! Girl Power! LoL

PS Some people are crazy enough to shell out lots and lots of money on stuff like Big Brother furniture. God knows what they'd do with Nicks bedcover ?!

Smile :)
    i think craigs kinda cool, hes not a typical scouser, believe me im from near liverpool.
    he is annoying, but as soon as he smiles my heart melts and i wanna grab his cheeks, his body aint bad either!
    leave the poor buggar alone, bless him, hes just a bit thick at times.
    when he had the baby i just wanted to eat him, he was so sweet.
    c ya helly
    Originally posted by brokenbeat:
    According to the beeb, channel 4 are going to auction the furniture from the big brother set. OK, so it's for charity, but why the hell would anyone want to buy this shit?

One of the things up for auction is nick's manky bed and duvet! Another is Nichola's disturbing, talentless murals. Talk about worthless crap.

BTW - if Craig wins, I'll really despair for the intelligence of this nation.

I wanted Anna to win and I really didn't like Craig much, but, when Craig hugged his friend's Downd syndrome cousin and told her he was giving the money to her, tears came to my eyes.

To think that he never mentioned what he was really doing Big Brother for.

What a lovely guy, it totally changed my view of him.

J9

I totally agree J9. I really wanted Anna to win and I perceived Craig as a bit of a div but his heart's in the right place.

What he did for that down syndrome girl was wonderful. And I think he only spoke about it at the end, not to show off about what he was doing but to appeal to the nation to help find the rest of the money. Bless him, he didn't even realise that once he gets out he will make shit loads anyway.

He's a good lad really
    Oh and as for the furniture auction, the stuff will be TV memorabilia and who knows, it might be worth even more in years to come.

Who knows?

(Personally I wouldn't want any of it in my house because they lived like pigs most of the time, shoes on the furniture, I ask you!)

I agree, I've totally changed my views of Craig now. He is so kind to give all his money to that girl. I think he probably told the other people in the house that he was going to give all his money to the Downs Syndrome girl but Channel 4 never broadcast it? Because if they did it might seem like they were swaying the publics votes. I'm probably wrong. I was gutted when Darren was out. I knew it was going to be him and I didn't think it would affect me that much but I felt really sad! LoL

Smile :)
    Yeah, I really liked Darren at the end of it all because he was a good laugh and he seemed like such a loving Daddy. I cried my eyes out when he saw his kids when he came out of the house.
    I'm glad Craig won cos' he's going to pay for someone to have a life saving operation.

White men can't rap