Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

window media 11 anyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
another pc question........ive got a new pc with vista on it. it came with windows media 11.......

the lefthand bit where its got 'library> genre/artist etc etc.....'
you have to double click the category and then see whats in side, then go back and doubleclick the next one.

on older versions you could just expand the list dowwards while keeping the same view in the main centre window.
is there any way to alter the organisation? or an older version i can download that should work no probs?

i thought that the older windows media was perfect. nice and simple, eassy to organise by albums and genre. winamp didnt really do this.
windows media 9....would that work on vista?

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Media 11 is just bullshit alltogether really.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah i figured...

any alternative?
    I actually like WMP 11 !

Mine works perfectly fine with what you were talking about drumbeat. I don't have to double click just one and it loads the relevent information, song's or artists or album which ever I select.

I find WMP 11 better & easier to use the any previous versions to be honest, although it did take time to get used to it.
    I agree with you there end :)

You sure its not something you've set up?